No chances, just fools

The more I spend everyday thinking, the more I realise how the illusion of chances and opportunities is nothing but a bunch of horsecrap. No one today has the time for mistakes. Not your colleagues, not your bosses, not your friends, not even your parents. Everytime you make a mistake, the toll rises, and before you know it, something that you had come to cherish as 'finally' something constant, is gone in a flurry of words. Psychology teaches me that interpersonal relationships are strained when one is under pressure. That's because one seeks understanding and adjustment from others without giving any in return. It is quite a simple fact, which everyone faces. Unfortunately, no-one applies the simple rule of wait and watch.

I make mistakes I know, and in the past month, I have paid twice for ones which were just at the wrong time. Both were when the other person and I were under stress, and the result was not just a weakened relationship, but a broken one. Needless to say, it always hurt to see to put the phone down, shut the chat window or just simply seeing them walk away. Especially when you know that **that** could very well be the last time.

Treat every chance as your last. Hate to make it so obvious, but don't be dumb enough to make mistakes when they'll not be tolerated. It sucks, I know, but you can't do anything about it. Unless, this is only in my case, and my life just sucks. Then you're safe and fine, so you can enjoy.

How I wish I was that dog across the street staring at cars come and go ...