...better off on my own

The best part of being alone is that you want to be with someone whenever you are so. It's just a freakin' vicious circle. When you're with someone, you want to be alone, and vice versa. That's not good, by 'any' situation or time span. I am back in the rut, but this time, I think I'm in a much better position to handle things that I was 2 years back. Psychology taught me something after all :P



What makes you regret a relationship? Is it because it was untimely? Or because did it take up your precious time and you could have done something better? I for one never regret relationships. Everyone teaches you something about yourself, and you come that much closer to finding yourself. That doesn't mean go and get a boy/girlfriend every chance you get, but it does mean that you have no reason to feel bad something got over. Look at it the bright way, it helps ... trust me!



So, being at home helps heal the wounds much faster. I hope they heal completely by the time I get back to college, got lots of work to do. Things aren't as bad as they seem however, or I fear them to be. It's all good, as long as one keeps the good in mind, and his feet on the ground.



I think I still make sense!