Who controls the past now, controls the future

…I just love that song!



Sometimes I want to go back to Summer school, Australia, and just relive those 2 weeks all over again. I wish to be there among all the nice people I got to know, enjoy music, the Apples (the computers, not the fruits), the weather, the gardens, the JCR, the piano … Don’t even get me started on Ace High! :(



It's strangely warm to just live in the past. I’ve said that I try to live in the moment, but the more I try to believe that, the harder it seems to get for me to do that. The urge to want to change things I did back then, to shape an alternate present and future, an alternate me, is too tempting.



Now, I’ve just about reached another stability point with the people in college, and am glad. I hope not to jinx it though. Sometimes, it is good when nothing is happening and things are just lying stagnant. You get some breathing room and time, to think about what has gone and what is going to come. To brood and repent, and plan and motivate. To work up a determination.



... I’d gladly choose to sleep over it!