Who will cry when you die?

We walk in and out of people's lives all the time. Living our meaningless/ful existences, we don't realise how and when we might affect someone else's life enough to change a part, or maybe the whole of it. Hopefully, some of these changes are for the good. There is no one who has seen nothing but misery in their lives, or someone who has only seen happiness. It's what you choose to remember about it that makes a difference.



Today, I find it not odd that there is no-one to ask me where I am, or how I am doing except my parents. Being away from home, that doesn't work out too well either. But I know that I've made situations for myself this way, and that I don't 'try' to help it. I am 'so' not a people's person, or even remotely social. Even though I step out these days sometimes, that still doesn't mean things change. It's hard to change someone's nature, especially when you don't know them. I guess 'care' is a secondary factor here...



Some of the best things that happen to you almost always have a negative beginning... or a -ve end. Either way, you're not to happy at some point of time, until you begin to see what good it did for you. But, is this the other way around? Are you happy at the beginning or end of something relatively bad? I have been happy, but wasn't by the end of something like this. I'm just generally not a happy person I guess. It's the whole thing related to introvertedness. I have a list of characteristics that psychologists attribute to that behaviour. Such cold hearted methodical machines they are ... not understanding the problem of every individual as a different and unique problem. They treat everyone as the same.



Such broken thoughts on a Saturday morning when I should be in college. Sheesh ...