Something makes me ...

Just wanna give up and move on. I feel like I am doing something I shouldn't be, and wasting my time which I could spend doing something I should, and want to. It's just so very irritating, that suddenly I seem to have lost all focus and orientation as to what I am doing in life, and why I'm here. Who my friends are, who are the people I care about, and who care about me. It's like putting an ant on a huge and shiny glass topped table.


It can do nothing but see itself, and an endless span of white. Where does it go? What does it look for? How does it get away from there? Imagine yourself to be in that position, and maybe you'll get what I'm feeling.


I haven't played the guitar in a month now, and spend most of my time coding up pretty worthless stuff. I want to be involved with something big, which I know will make a difference to people. I want to invent something, make something unique that no-one ever tried to do, or thought could be done. I want to do something of consequence, so that I can show the people who've spit on my tracks that I am something, because I am something. I'm more than this... More than what I'm given credit for, more than what people see me as.


I feel it catching up to me again ... This little thing called life. Ughh how I hate it!!