Waking up to a new morning everyday

Sometimes I wonder how it'd feel to not wake up to sun shining in the sky. What it'd feel like to go to sleep, and wake up with no time having passed. You wake up at the same time you slept, and yet feel nice and relaxed. What if when you woke up tomorrow, it wasn't tomorrow, but today...?

Would we keep sleeping knowing we can resume life where it got paused when we went to sleep? Will we value time anymore? Will we care about deadlines, or time limits? Will we get hassled and try to pull out all nighters before exams or assignments being due? I seriously believe we will. And I also think, that would be the single greatest gift one could give humanity. The gift of time.

It's the only thing that we're constantly running out of, without realising it. If there was a way man could be given more time, things would become more relaxed, efficient. Or, if put in the wrong hands, things would become slower, and worse. Completely depends on who gets it. A gift in the wrong hands can too become a curse...!

I could surely do with time at the moment. I have my end of semester examinations in 2 weeks, and I have yet to begin to study. Studying isn't the problem, it is continuing it once one starts. Having tons of distractions, and everything interesting except the text book doesn't help one's purpose at that time. Getting more time would allow one to finish with the distractions, and then start with the books again. You could argue that distractions will never cease to exist, and those who want to study, would study through all the distractions. I'd rather not argue back.

I still wish to wake up one morning not to the sun in the sky.....