Pretty useless!

I know that many people will disagree with me on this, but I really don't care. I think education in college is just getting a little ridiculous, with us having to study subjects like Engineering Graphics (one of the subjects I like the most out of the ones I hate), and Chemistry. I still have to figure out why the hell are we studying chemistry even though I'm in computer science. I know the subjects are related, but could someone give me a real world example as to how?



There is particularly no relation that I can see which will enable me to become a successful Software designer by studying chemistry. It wouldn't have been half as bad if the teacher had been good. We get stuck with a nincompoop assistant professor, who can't even say her subject's name properly (it sounds more like 'Chemishee'). Maybe if the college took interest in it's students, we'd take interest in the college.



Nobody likes to study, I know. Nobody likes college either, I know that too. But there are some subjects which I genuinely find interesting, and if I get to just do them (even if at an advanced level) I believe I'll be able to learn and accomplish much more than the forced studying and learning that we have to do. That I have to do. I wish this was the worst of it.



The worst part comes giving exams for the said subjects. Since I don't like them, I don't study for them (not entirely seriously atleast), and when I don't study for them, I don't fair so well (surprise!). Nobody likes that, least of all me. I like to succeed in the darndest of situations, and here I am failing to do that. Doesn't push the morale-booster button.



Someone give Pai a boot up his a**...