Being a bitch

I’ve been bogged down with work for the past three days. Amount of work people charge 1000 bucks an hour for — and I have that from college. It kinda sucks, and kinda blows … all at the same time. I don’t even know with what sick conscience can the college authorities put that kind of a routine upon us. Anyway …



So, I got one thing out of the way (my tech blog redesign). The second thing which I was quite enthusiastic about initially (Bunkometer) is lying in tatters. Don’t think I’ll ever finish it. Somehow I feel my energies are all depleted, and I can’t do anything but sit in one place and watch movies, or listen to songs. Can’t even rack my brains enough to try and play a game. I’d love to get out, but my friends are busy with a college fest, which gets over tomorrow, so hope to get out day after and break this monotony.



I have begun to look at ‘obsession’s in a different way these days. Obsession doesn’t have to make sense. It doesn’t have to be related. It doesn’t need to be fuel–ed. All it needs, is a trigger. It’s a twig that snaps in the brain. It’s also the same thing that causes people to go insane. Obsession is just a lesser version of insanity in my opinion. So, it’s almost the same thing there. Obsessions can lead people to do things they’d never do normally. It gets them hooked to things they’d not normally. Basically, break on normality in one’s life and focus all energies, thoughts and actions to satisfy that one obsession.



It’s funny how psychology lessons change some outlooks …