Why did it end ...

We shared a minute
which lasted months
we spent them together
the happiest of my life
but now I can’t even see your eyes,
atleast, once there was love there…



We pass each other,
with nothing between us,
not even a look or a smile,
a word or a jibe,
no care or feel,
but, once there was love there…



I still like you,
wait … maybe even love you,
but what does it mean,
if you don’t see it?
I know you couldn’t care less,
but, atleast there once was love there …



I wish those days wouldn’t have passed,
I wanted to do so many things different,
I wanted to tell you what you felt like,
just next to me,
even if just in my dreams …
now, just a memory stays,
in a place, where love was there …



Now there is nothing to say,
nothing to do or feel,
the best is gone, faded away,
the worst is all that’s real,
all I feel is a deserted strain,
and there was once love there …