Some decisions are hard to make...

But some are not. This is one of them … I’ve been under too much work these past days, and so I’ve decided to drop one subject this time around so that I can do well in the others, especially ones which are pre–requisites for ones next semester. Unfortunately, I’m dropping Mathematics I, which kills off II. I’ll have to do those, plus III next semester. Hopefully, I’d have been done with Physics and Psychology, so that I have Mechanics and Maths I, II. It’s going to become hectic, sure as hell, but I hope to be able to bare with it.






That said, things are surely weird on pretty much every front at the moment. I am a little tired of answering to people all the time, justifying why I do something, why I like something, why I say something, why I think something … I just hate the scrutiny and the suffocation. I feel like I can’t do something without someone coming knocking on my door asking me why I did it / said it.



I’ve faced the ‘I don’t know you anymore’ for the third time now. All because of something ‘very’ small, or little changes that have happened because of situations and times. And then people have the nerve to say ‘I’m’ rigid. They cannot accept it, and don’t even ask ‘why’ that is happening. They just assume that it’s a change which they can’t stand, and start to pull away. Is that what friends mean to people these days? Casual enough to drop whenever something out of the ordinary happens?



I say that’s bullshit.